Members of the Yacht Club of Hilton Head Island enjoy between six and ten organized small boat cruises between March and October. Anywhere between three and eight boats carrying as many as thirty members rendezvous at a certain time and place and then proceed as a group to their destination, almost always for a waterfront group lunch or dinner at a local eatery. Below, you’ll find just a sample of destinations our members visit.
Get more enjoyment out of your boat. Join the Yacht Club, and join the fun!
• Broad Creek: Black Marlin, Sunrise Café and Carolina Crab (Palmetto Bay Marina); Up The Creek Pub and Fish Camp (Broad Creek Marina); and to many shops and restaurants to mention in Shelter Cove.
• Sea Pines: Lots of shops and restaurants in Harbour Town; and the Salty Dog trio in South Beach Marina.
• Skull Creek: The Boathouse, The Chart House and Hudson’s
Off Island – North Across Port Royal Sound
• Port Royal: Fish Camp
• Port Royal Landing Marina: Back Porch Grill
• Beaufort: all the shops and restaurants in Beaufort.
Off Island – West on the May River
• Palmetto Bluff – Buffalo’s (lunch) or the Inn (dinner);
• Bluffton – The Cottage and several other restaurants and bars, the Thursday afternoon Farmer’s Market (up Calhoun Street from the Bluffton city dock), and the Bluffton Oyster Factory
Off Island – South
• Daufuskie Island – The Daufuskie Crab Company and soon-to-reopen Marshside Mama’s.
• Savannah – Too many shops and restaurants to name on River Street.
• Thunderbolt -Tubby’s Tankhouse.
• Tybee Island – A.J.’s